- Contact Us
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
While every EcoPrime platform system passes a functional test and is delivered with a complete document set and QA certification the LEWA Bioprocess Group performs full Factory Acceptance Testing to be performed by LEWA or by customer representatives and LEWA at our Devens, MA facility. Our testing consists of the following:
- Point-to-Point wiring verification
- Component configuration verification
- System performance verification
- Automation verification
Standard customer-performed FAT duration is up to 5 days per system at 8 hours per day. FAT’s for multiple systems are typically run concurrently.
LEWA will provide the following during FAT testing:
- FAT Protocol
- Support equipment (tanks, agitator as required and hoses)
- Purified water (DI Water)
- Support process engineer
- Support automation engineer
Standard customer-performed FAT will utilize DI-water; if other chemicals are required they can be provided after approval by LEWA for an additional cost.